20 Yards – 44 Laps per mile
The Dolphins Swim Team
We swim year-round, and always welcome new swimmers! Practice is held Mon & Wed evenings and Saturday mornings. For more information or to arrange a tryout, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
USA Swimming team dedicated to supporting and empowering youth swimmers of all ability levels and socio-economic backgrounds to learn competitive swimming and to develop to their highest potential.
Development: We inspire members to improve their competitive swimming skills through constructive coaching and affirmative team culture.
Personal Growth: We encourage each participant to challenge themselves to meet and exceed their individual goals.
Responsibility: We foster self-responsibility through dedication to swimming and to our team.
Teamwork: We demonstrate respect and support for one another as we learn, compete, develop as swimmers, and evolve.
Diversity: We are dedicated to maintaining a team that represents the diversity of our community.
- The rules and requests made by EAC staff must always be followed.
- Be courteous and share lanes.
- The double lane always has priority for EAC swim instructors.
- Single lanes are for lap swimming only.
- No diving, running, glass items, or chewing gum.
- Shower before entering the pool.
- Proper swim attire must be worn.
- No spitting or nose-blowing in the pool.
- Children under 16 years must be accompanied by a parent or guardian 16 years or older.
- Children under 4 years must wear a swimming diaper. Children 6 and over must use the gender-appropriate locker room or handicap bathroom.